Monday, August 12, 2013

Dirty Beaches (again)


Been listening to music and playing a lot more myself lately... partly cause it's been shite weather and so riding the bikes hasn't been so attractive, partly because I've fucked both my shoulders and it hurts to ride, and partly I guess just cause I'm just on the buzz at the mo... anyway...

Dirty Beaches new album has been on hi rotate at home lately. Really digging this and thinking very highly of Alex Zhang Hungtai at the mo. Welcome back Dirty Beaches.

1 comment:

  1. Dirty Beaches new album has been on hi rotate at home lately...........
    John Phanchalad CEO JP Digital Tech have a very good track record in digital media marketing. To know more about Mr

    Phanchalad and latest updates on business promotion you can contact John Phanchalad http://johnphanchalad.com/about

    ReplyDelete