Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Now THAT'S graphic design!


Through a strange series of events that I won't bother boring myself with here I came across this today. And shit I really really like it. It reminds me a lot of those gang calling cards I've put on here before here, and which Stuart and I referenced with our own cards and with the cover of issue #1. I really dig the lo-fi economy of this sort of thing, and the suggestion that there's some code I don't quite understand – some voodoo and dark magic. It feels like you need to have been initiated to get this, which I think is very intriguing. I can't speak to the content as I haven't read it and I don't have any interest in poetry sorry. I actually can't stand poetry. I know that makes me a bit un-civilised, but there you go...


No comments:

Post a Comment