Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Ornamental Conifer & Corpses From Hell

Finally got in touch with Nicolai Sclater of 'Ornamental Conifer' today. He and Maxwell Paternoster (Corpses From Hell) have been doing some very cool shit lately, and since I'm going to be in London soon I thought I'd see if I could meet up with them and maybe do something for the next issue of Head Full of Snakes. The work they both did recently at El Solitario has been doing the rounds because their hand-painting on the bikes is pretty damn cool... a weird hybrid of cartoon/motorcycle gang/vintage signwriting. Often the work is quite over the top, colourful, and really visually engaging. Hopefully we can make a date while I'm in London and see where things go from there. In the meantime here's some work by Nicolai – I got these from the Ornamental Conifer blog here. You can find some of Max's stuff here and here (Corpses From Hell).


No comments:

Post a Comment